bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, December 18, 2012
{museum of art history}
posted at: @12:38 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


(ASOS denim shirt & sweatshirt, AA skirt, Tory Burch clutch, Joe Fresh booty, Jcrew necklace)

BOYISH SWEATSHIRT & TORY BURCH "PRISCILLA" handbag
Purchased this ASOS khaki sweatshirt over the Black Friday sale for around $15(oh cheap!). I just like to wear boyish sweatshirt in the winter time because i can simply wear it alone with statement necklace or layered it with collar shirt underneath.

Loves this Tory Burch new purchase, because i can wear it as cross-body/shoulder bag, or hide the strap within and become a casual clutch! And not to mention that i loves to carry smaller bag in the weekend nowadays :D

Another new purchase which is this JCrew mint rhinestone necklace. This is the second necklace i bought from Jcrew this month. Oh lord. I don't know what to say, i just likes statement necklace ;( 
Beside, i don't have anything in pastel mint color yet!

Okay, enough with my shopaholic purchases. 

Let's talked about museum. Ehhhhhh. I am not really a museum lover, actually, we both aren't. 
But Chin loves natural history museum specifically, because of all these cool animals i guess. 
Me? I am more of a aquarium girl. A BIG fan of it.

But, i gotta give in sometimes to make him happy by going to natural history museum....& nag him to hurry up so we can leave and get foods.. LOLS

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , ,