bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, December 3, 2012
{kirby's obsession}
posted at: @11:28 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Kirby's obsession


TIBI short sleeve top / TIBI silk skirt / 3.1 Phillip Lim black leather boots, $795 / CÉLINE leather tote / Tory Burch jewelry / Giorgio Armani / Christmas stocking santa hat candy cane filler

Obsession of the season:
Crop sweater, full skirt, mini leather bag, statement necklace & boyish flat/booty/feel

So casual yet chic.

Inspirations: 

Liz of blog Late Afternoon in the silk faille full skirt

Sources via Late Afternoon'wearing Tibi full skirt & Mira Duma google images

In love with full midi skirt since summer. But, it is pretty hard to score a cute full skirt, and this Tibi orange full skirt cost a fortune to me :(

TRUE FASHIONISTA/ I am so obsessed with Mira Duma's style after i saw her fashion style at New York Fashion Week!

"I wish i can own her closet!"

Labels: , , , , , , ,