bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, December 4, 2012
{jewelmint collar}
posted at: @4:54 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?



(Zara cape & bag & knitwear, Jewelmint collar, Topshop jean, ASOS loafer)

Bought this #jewelmint collar during the black friday sale for only $9 (orig $29.99). Finally find a chance to wear my burgundy jean that bought at Topshop petite. Oh boy was i happy to find the perfect jean that fit my short height :D

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , ,