bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, November 23, 2012
{just wanna say happy thxgiving}
posted at: @12:15 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?



(Zara dress, Michael Kors clutch)
Picture was taken on Monday while i am about to head out to attended my friend's wedding.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :) 

Being thankful and grateful for everything i have in my life right now. 
The amazing boyfriend who always try his best to spoil me.
The number one sister who always cook and accept my laziness at home, and being sweet all the time.
The parent who let me come to new york although they really sad about my decision of leaving them alone back at Malaysia.
& my lovely friends :)
& a lots more reason to be thanksful for.