bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, November 16, 2012
{IKEA}
posted at: @3:31 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


(+J for Uniqlo coat, Urban Outfitters hat,  Zara knitwear& jean& bag, Joe Fresh booty)

IKEA & DRESS IN XMAS RED. Knitwear & jean = essential dressing code for winter! You have no idea how many knitwear i have bought from Zara over the past months! This one have to me one of my favorite because it is cheap $25.99 and comfortably cute.

Saturday, original plan is go Central park to explore more of its beauty. But then, we woke up late, so Chin said let's go Ikea then! 

The first picture was actually me getting excited, stand on a chair and point toward a helicopter. But i guess 50mm's lens is too limited for big picture like this. LOLS

Hmm, Ikea meatballs? Chin is the real lover, not me :D


Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , ,