bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, November 24, 2012
{birthday gifts from the love one}
posted at: @11:25 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?



HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF! Well, not today of cause. It is Monday on 19. 
Still doesn't have time to edit the rest of photo yet, so next week ok? :D

Above were the card & gifts my silly boyfriend got me.

A homemade card, as usual, for every year of my birthday. 
(sometimes i think he have more girly side than me..bcuz i stop making him card after the 1st year lol)
Laduree macarons
(he finally got me the right one this time! haha xD)
A "Kirby World" that he spend 2 days making it
(wow! i was surprise and so cool! )
& lastly
A Tiffany&Co necklace
(because he knew that i always want a necklace from him that i can wear everyday ^^)


and i ask, "WHY NO ROSES :("

"Hey, i make you a permanent roses on the card! I learn it from youtube"

Haha. silly boy.