bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, September 11, 2012
{instagram}
posted at: @3:45 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


some of my new purchases;

Bass loafer shoes bought at Atlantic City
floral statement necklace from Banana Republic
wedge by Guess & flat by Ivanka Trump bought at Century 21 at a super duper cheap prices!
Foley+Corinna backpack 

outfits;

denim jacket by American Eagle; dress by Forever 21; black short from H&M; black jean & shoes from Zara; white dress from Club Monaco; vest from Topshop


foods post;

coffee/ iced latte & s'more at one of the best coffee shop - Blue Bottle
mushroom tom yam kom soup
peanut butter & condensed milk toast
spanish latte at think coffee

FNO night;

unlimited champagne & food treat at Zara
caramel popcorn at H&M

Such a fun night, wish i have the energy to go more stores!

day trip at Atlantic City :)

{ follow me at instagram @ BBEKIRBY }


Labels: