bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, August 16, 2012
{minty saturday}
posted at: @6:45 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


( forever 21 mint top, american apparel skirt, zara sandal and bag, urban outfitter hat)

MINTY SATURDAY. Originally plan was spending the noon at summer street, and realized summer street only open from morning to 1pm and we are way too late for it :(

Sitted in the park, and think...hmm where should we go then?

All of a sudden, ramen craving came to my head, so why not!

Took the shuttle bus to New Jersey's Mitsuwa marketplace. Had my amazing favorite spicy miso ramen and astroboy's favorite rice with cha siu. Oh satisfied!

Then, went to bookstore for some japanese magazine and his nerdy comic books.

& went back to the supermarket for grocery shopping.

A Happy Saturday, actually.

Labels: , , , , ,