bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, August 20, 2012
{instagram}
posted at: @8:11 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?



earring from jewelmint; by Astroboy :) 
bow necklace from etsy; by the loved one again :)
chinese style congee style in the morning cooked by him
saturday's outfit
my favorite miso soup spicy ramen
finally meet with yan after 9 months
homemade egg&ham sandwich in the morning by him
denim&floral short for sunday
chilling with coffee and magazine at barneys&noble 

chef chin&alex homemade sunday dinner / brother love
vintage coke glasses in flea market
williamsburg flea market
takahachi bakery macaron
thai iced tea&coffee
roof top party at saturday
whitneys's museum at friday night
favorite cha siu low mein 
dollar gyoza is the best

{kirby's outfit}
neon dress from asos
neon knit wear & denim short from zara
skirt from topshop
oxford white stop from uniqlo/ lace skirt from zara


FOLLOW ME INSTAGRAM @ bbekirby :)


Labels: