bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, July 10, 2012
{Cancun,Mexico} first day's dinner
posted at: @8:33 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


( ASOS floral dress, Vintage belt, Zara sandal & bag)

First day's dinner of Cancun. We booked 4 different restaurants during our stay at Barcelo resort.

 First night is Japanese cuisine.

The view is really nice, too bad we wasn't seat near the ocean. 
The appetizer - sushi & sashimi and shrimp tempura is so delicious!
Then we have miso soup and special dressing salad.
& my entree- Shrimp Tenpankki is so fresh. 
I love eating shrimp there, it is so tasty than every other place i been to.

A lovely night with the ocean breeze, great people and good foods.
Actually, the dessert is kinda bad. LOL.

Labels: , , , , ,