bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, June 14, 2012
{saturday outing}
posted at: @7:40 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


(H&M collar shirt, UrbanOutfitters dress, Zara sandal, Zara weekend bag)

Saturday Outing. One of my ideal weekend to be spend like this. Starting with loved one's home-made egg benedict as breakfast, and headed out to explored one of the famous new york summer's event - big apple barbecue.

Two blocks full of hungry crowd, smoky pig/sausages/meat, music, and of cause long queue too. There are more than 5 different stand that sell baby back rib, and we just choose the shorter line for it. Oh yumms!

Walked from 23rd to Soho. I thought my lazy feet wouldn't able to make it that far, guess what, i made it! It was a nice walk actually :)

Walked to Soho just so i can enjoy the Portugese tart in Choco Bolo, with a cup of ice mocchacino.

& walked back to 14th st looking for ramen restaurant to fulfill our craving.

This saturday is just amazing.