bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, June 12, 2012
{back to bloggin}
posted at: @8:12 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


Back to blogging. Trying not to be lazy, and do what interest me the most. 
Working monday to friday, relax at the weekend just somehow make me neglect about my blog. 
Promise, will try to take more pictures in the weekend and so at least i can blog one or twice a week.


Labels: , ,