bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, April 17, 2012
{ohlala sat}
posted at: @8:20 PM // 1 comments // leave me a comment?


{Urban Outfitters knitwear,AA skirt,Zara bag&shoes)

Oh~lala~ Saturday. Sorry for the delay/no updates for more than 2 weeks. New job just make me so exhausted, and so do the weather-keep-changing New York City too.
Finally, here come this perfect weather on Saturday that makes me super happy!
Went out to shop little with Astroboy at 5th Ave, got myself some summer apparels&fendi sunglasses&swim wear for my summer getaway :)
Then, walked around Central Park of cause.

Labels: , , ,