bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, March 27, 2012
{old friend's lunch}
posted at: @8:07 PM // 1 comments // leave me a comment?


Ken's Goodbye Lunch. Little by little, friends around me is leaving and moved back to their country. It was sad, feel like i am back to "no friends" again. But, i still wish every single of them the best in the future :)

Walking from Soho to West Village trying to spot a outdoor restaurant, to fulfill one of Ken's wish list. 1 hour walk, half an hour search, half an hour wait time, finally we can enjoyed late lunch at Italian restaurant's Morandi. The foods was a bit pricey, but trust me, it was very delicious! 

The cheese&meat platter was so yummy, i am still thinking about it now. I ordered linguine with clam. OMG. i love it! I hope Astroboy can learn the recipe, so i can eat this every month :) Also, the sirloin steak was one of my favorite too. Actually, every single dish we have is really tasty.

Conversation, jokes & good foods, was just simply great because i have great friends ;) 

Labels: , , , ,