bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, March 12, 2012
{last weekend}
posted at: @8:34 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?




Last Weekend. Been so lazy lately, sleeping have taken most of my time = =" 

Salad from Gyu-kaku is so amazing that i can see myself eating it everyday. I hope someone post the salad recipe. I really want it!

Sunday. Home-make pancake at home with astroboy at the morning. With maple syrup and fresh strawberry, it was delicious! Dinner. Astroboy making mussels again, this time, with different recipe and sauce.

It is our 1 year & 10 month, and i surprised him with one of his favorite store's Club Monaco shirt. Putting on his desk while he was taking shower. I wonder is he smiling while he see it?
:-)





Labels: , , ,