bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, March 18, 2012
{Cuban Sunday}
posted at: @7:39 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?



CUBAN SUNDAY. Enjoying our dessert treat that bought from Fiancier @ St Mark. Loves their napoleon cake, the cream is just light and tasty

.Astroboy home-made crepe for sunday morning. I put my own ingredient, which is ham & egg, Ugh missing mushroom! It was savory delicious, unbelievable! Went out to Soho for a walk because of the amazing weather. Of cause, Cafe Havana is our must go spot, again. Cheese with corn is just so good that kept me coming back for more, and the famous Cuban sandwich with the hot sauce! First time trying plantain, not bad.

Labels: , , ,