bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, February 23, 2012
{Weekend}
posted at: @9:35 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


WEEKEND/ Favorite lunch cuisine. All black have now filled my closet, becoming current obsession.
Went to our favorite Thai place for lunch on Saturday, then off to movie. Watched "The Vow", and i tear of cause ;( True story's movie always touched my heart.

Although Zara sale have been started couple months already but i still have the desire to visit their store whenever i am in the city ;( Shopaholic is such a bad habit!

Brought Astroboy to tried "popburger" when we're in the meatpacking district. The cheese fried is beyond amazing! 

Macaron for the weekend is now a tradition for me. Ha ^^

Labels: , , ,