bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, February 28, 2012
{movie sat}
posted at: @9:56 PM // 1 comments // leave me a comment?

 
 
 
 

(Forever 21 inner sleeve shirt, Joe Fresh knitwear, AA skirt, H&M boot, Zara bag, H&M necklace)

Movie Saturday. It was so windy and freezing when i stepped out the house and i cursed! Lucky i wore double legging while the wind keep blowing up my skirt. My face were froze while we're waiting for the bus ;(

Luckily it was an indoor movie date! People been recommending the movie "safe house" so we decided to go for it instead of "journey 2". Was thinking to use our 3D glasses to sneak into a IMAX theater for "journey 2" but we came out un-successful because 3D glasses doesn't work on IMAX! 
(...angry ><")

Labels: , , , ,