bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, February 5, 2012
{Homemade Ravioli} by Chef Chin
posted at: @10:32 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?



Homemade Mushroom Ravioli. Oh well, we don't make the ravioli from the scratch of cause! 
That night, all of a sudden, I wanna eat ravioli so bad, so i just asked chef chin fong aka Astroboy can he make some on Friday night? No doubt, of cause he said "Yes!" ^^ Went to Eately at 23rd street, which is a fancy Italian supermarket and some amazing food restaurant combine together. 

They made fresh ravioli, pasta and bread everyday. One pound of ravioli cost $12.00, and it is enough for 4 people portion. Bought 2 different kind of mushroom too. I asked why can't we just bought one , well he say it is in the recipe!
LOLS ><"

He made creamy mushroom sauce with chicken broth all by himself. All i gotta do is cut the bread, filled with butter & garlic. And guess what, i burn the bread because i wasn't aware of it. Gosh idiot!

And one & half hour, dinner for two is ready to be served at home! 

It was amazing :) just a little bit too salty, very little... 

thanks, astroboy.

Labels: , ,