bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, January 11, 2012
{movie sat}
posted at: @9:40 PM // 1 comments // leave me a comment?






(MNG by mango knitwear / UrbanOutfitters BDG Jean / Gucci cowboy boot gifted by astroboy's mom)
(H&M hat / Forever 21 necklace / Louis Vuitton handbag)

MOVIE SATURDAY. Since we bought cheap movie ticket thru fandango last week, so we get to enjoy  a relax day in movie theater this weekend ;) In the morning, i enjoy a cup of orange juice and yummy ice glazed Krispy Creme donut before we went out.

Then, we satisfied ourselves with delicious thai lunch at Kati located next to astroboy's neighborhood. I still must say, it is still our all time favorite lunch place for Thai cuisine!

Delicious and yet cheap! Appetizer and entree together for only from $7 to $9. Loveeeee their thai salad and fried tofu as appetizer, and curry as main entree. & with a sip of thai iced tea, this is such an amazing weekend lunch.

& that day have such a beautiful weather. I am actually a bit pissed off that we spent while noon in movie theater while the weather is amazing out there. But whatever. The movies we watched were both great. "Mission Impossible 4", oh gosh, i actually think Tom Cruise look amazingly handsome for once. & "The Sitter" was so funnny <3


Labels: , , , ,