bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, December 30, 2011
{Xmas Gift}
posted at: @10:56 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


CHRISTMAS PRESENT. Acting like a big child, unwrap presents exactly at Christmas is so amazing. While I open the gift and saw two polo shirts, i am like "WTF! I am so gonna kill u astroboy!" and then he said, keep looking, keep searching. Then, i saw this little blue box fall out of the polo shirts. Awww it was Tiffany&Co again :') and it was a pretty bracelet. He always mention he will got me a bracelet one day because i dont have one. And he did.

I am really super duper happy ^^ Thanks you astroboy.

Bracelet from this year Christmas, and a beautiful ring from last year Christmas gift, both from the beloved boyfriend.

This is all i need for Christmas.

Labels: , ,