bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, December 17, 2011
{weekend}
posted at: @12:25 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?











WEEKEND. Favorite days to spend and relax with the loves one :)

Dinner at Chinatown, lunch at Soho. Food is such the best way to comfort & warm me in this freezing ass weather. Astroboy loves the new bow tie we bought together at H&M. Have the worst sushi dinner, lobster salad & baby octopus at this place called Bamboo 52. Seriously, it is.

Saturday night. Mixed some cocktail drink, so we just relax and watch movie on a comfy cough. Oh yea, with a piece of delicious green tea strawberry cake from Paris Baguette just make the night perfect. 

By the way, i loves the homemade jalapeno pepperoni pizza that his mom make!


Labels: , ,