bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, December 2, 2011
{thanksgiving} shoppping
posted at: @11:55 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

it is a love & hate feeling i have for thanksgiving

i love how it brings families and joy together
but i hate how shopping destroy my bank balance ;(


we didn't really got what we wanted during thanksgiving sale,
but we did scored other litte pieces...


Joe Fresh sweater dress, SALE $14.99 originally $39
Joe Fresh grey marino sweater, SALE $19 originally $39
Zara gold shiny t-shirt, SALE $14.99 originally $29
Uniqlo oxford shirt in blue&white, SALE $14.99 originally $29.99


ZARA black&gold border oxford shoes, SALE $39.99 originally $69.99


Joe Fresh grey wool hat, SALE $9 originally $16
Urban Outfitters ladylike summer hat, SALE $7 originally $29.99


ALDO wine color buckle shoes, SALE $20.99


YSL new golden lustre lipstick, SALE $24 originally $30
(_from boyfriend!)

arigatou :D

Labels: , ,