bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, December 28, 2011
{RED} is for CHRISTMAS!
posted at: @8:28 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?





CHRISTMAS EVE. This year, Christmas is a slightly more relaxing to me&astroboy.
We have an amazing family lunch at Gyukaku with his family, then we went to a movie date. Tears a bit while watching "New Year Eve". After we got out of the movie theater around 11pm, most restaurant closed already ;(  We skipped our dinner reservation that we booked at 6:30pm before we were still so full during that moment. End up, we have the most terrible dinner ever in the city on Xmas Eve. Definitely learned a lesson! No more eating late dinner during Christmas Eve!!

UGHHHHH :/

I bought this red dress during summer time while it was on sale, astroboy was like "just buy it and so you can wear it on christmas". I am so glad i listen to him! because this is the perfect dress for christmas :D

Well, you can see a slightly difference on the first couple photos compare to the last one, because i put my red lipstick and pearl necklace on after we finished movie, thinking that we will have a romantic dinner afterward because most of them closed early on that special day. Oh well, failed ;(


Outfit detail;
Zara red dress
Zara black oxford flat shoes
Zara black bag 
ASOS leather belt
Vintage pearl necklace


Follow . p h o t o . d i a r y  //  к i я в у  ★

Labels: , , ,