bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, December 7, 2011
{random} 12.4
posted at: @11:04 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?







Casual Saturday
Grab lunch at Gyu-Kaku East Village; trying out their new added items, such as pork belly/spicy pork/toro beef. Astroboy loves these, but i don't, i personally prefer the old menu's food, such as harami meat. 
I was laughing so hard in the train because astroboy keep asking me to go over to him, but i rejected, because he is such a koala-beer lover ;D
Christmas tree at his house, loving it.
 Astroboy cooked one of my favorite "Yakisoba", i consider this as one of his best dishes in kitchen. Unfortunately, this time, it turn out bad. 
Lastly, his homemade sandwich as our lunch snack. I am so in love with the crispy bread skin, it was so yummylicious! & a extra pickle that i dislikes.


Labels: , ,