bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, December 12, 2011
{Panasonic LX5} photos
posted at: @10:53 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Just some photos from friday night,
all taken by my new point & shoot camera
called Panasonic - Lumix DMC-LX5
it was my 24th birthday gift from beloved astroboy aka chin fong :)

The photos came out nicer than what i saw from the camera screen
i would say, i am satisfied
mainly because we got it at a really cheap deal - $269.00 w/o tax
^_^



at forever 21, outfit of the day;

ASOS long sleeve dress /
ZARA vest /
URBAN OUTFITTERS belt /
ZARA black shoes /
KENNETH COLE watch /
vintage pearl necklace from flea market



soon.



found a similar back shoes at H&M!
well the material is bad

true, i am obsess with black shoes lately.





sigh.. i knew it!
we shouldn't have step in to this store, damn it ><"


& i bought this wool coat
on special promotion $59.99 original price $129


&astroboy bought a dream long coat blazer he always wanted!
& it is from +J collection


dinner at chinatown xo kitchen


dessert is our all time favorite red bean coconut ice!
it taste amazing!


Labels: ,