bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, December 8, 2011
{new items}
posted at: @11:13 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?




Went to Brooklyn Flea Market, indoor, awesome building, with many unique stall selling vintage jewelry, clothes, hand-made gems, and foods too! Just take N/Q/4/5, and get off at Atlantic Ave. Bought some gorgeous gold&pearl earrings&necklace at a  very good price! And some ear-clip blue earrings from Williamsburg street stall who only sold vintage jewelries. Oh well, these are from my lovely boyfriend, as a xx anniversary gift. The lady is so cute, we have some conversation, laugh & joke. It was suppose to be 2 for $20, and boyfriend was managed to got 3 pair earring for $20. Oh yeahhh ^^
Lastly, my new toy, well, i mean my 24th birthday gift from boyfriend :) I return the casio tryx, and got this instead. It is called Panasonic LX5. Will take this baby out to the city for some snapshot tomorrow. 

Oh baby, weekend is coming!

Labels: ,