bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, November 15, 2011
perfect weather to fall in love with central park
posted at: @9:05 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

in love with new york city, as always
because Central Park is amazing in its unique way

perfect timing, perfect season and weather to fall in love again

i've always imagine how beautiful it will be whenever golden/red leaves fallen on the floor

it is unbelievably breath-taking!





outfit details;

detachable collar in gold from H&m
boyfriend sweater that i got for him from Club Monaco :)
legging from Uniqlo
ankle boot from Ebay
clutch in black from H&M
winter coat from Asos


Labels: , , , , ,