bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, November 21, 2011
my birthday gifts, from the loved one
posted at: @10:49 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Whenever i think of how hard he have try to remembered everything i said
that i loved, that i want
he have given to me

it just make me smiles ;)

thanks you, boyfriend!
you still my beloved astroboy haha :D


the little surprises from him on my birthday
oh boy, this man sucks at making things romantic tho 
LOLS








to be honest,
this handmake birthday card was my favorite among all

because it show how much effort, heart and love he has put into :)


Labels: , ,