bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, November 29, 2011
last post of {my birthday}
posted at: @10:47 PM // 1 comments // leave me a comment?

getting lazier during the weekend

i really need to either take more photos to remain this blog
or just delete it :X

ugh!

anyways, it is been too long
lets just finish "my birthday" post

begin with my outfit detail first;


day dress;

ASOS long sleeve dress
ETSY vintage gold snake belt 
UNIQLO sweater legging
H&M black ankle boot


night dress;

H&M black statement earring
ASOS orange dress (_from boyfriend!)
THRIFT SHOP pearl bracelet (_from boyfriend!)
DKNY silver watch

boyfriend choose this amazing "OCEAN GRILL" restaurant for seafood lunch

384 Columbus Ave
(between 77th St & 78th St) 
New YorkNY 10024
Neighborhood: Upper West Side

although he is silly enough and took me to the wrong restaurant called "Atlantic Grill" that noon
but we managed to took a quick cab and went to the right one after all

gosh. 

by the way, they are under the same company. LOLS


fell in love with all the christmas deco, so warm and holiday!



sweet potato fries is amazingly sweet :)


my favorite "Lobster Bisque"


his favorite "Fries Calamari" with unique tasty sauce


& my entree "Lobster Maki Roll"



went to Bryant Park to ice skate later in the evening

we have so much fun :)


love their Holiday Market!




for night time,
we went to our all time favorite italian "Gusto Ristorante" for dinner

60 Greenwich Ave
(between Perry St & S 7th Ave) 
New YorkNY 10011
Neighborhood: West Village

this is our third time being there


best bread i have so far among all italian restaurant
because their radish&anchovy sauce is amazingggg!!


very cheesy ravioli!




he have got me purple, blue, white flower before already
since i am so addicted to orange lately,
he decided to get me orange roses.

gosh.
totally matched my dress 




i dont like eating cake too much,
so i asked for this ;)

Labels: , , ,