bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, November 7, 2011
instagram/outfit
posted at: @7:39 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

(below) Outfit taken by Iphone instagram.




denim long sleeve by cotton on
scarf by h&m
vintage gold earring by thrift shop (from boyfriend! :D)






boyfriend hat by urban outfitters
(inner) black collar dress by forever 21
(outer) knit long sleeve by MNG Mango
clutch by asos
gold necklace by jewelry market (from boyfriend! :D)






boyfriend hat by urban outfitters
scarf in camel by h&m
black and white tee by h&m
clutch by asos





black and lace collar is free, bought with magazine
knit long sleeve by MNG Mango
(inner) lace dress by forever 21
legging by uniqlo
oxford shoes by asos




knit long sleeve by MNG Mango
purple skirt by Zara
black ankle boot by h&m
necklace chain by jewelry market

Labels: , ,