bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, November 1, 2011
cosmetic's recent favorite!
posted at: @10:26 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Been online/store shopping insanely bad in these past couple weeks,
felt terribly awesome, but honestly regret ; ( 
(sorry chin fong)

I blamed it on those 20% discount retail trick!
GRRRRRRRR ~

Below are some of my newly bought cosmetics,
some have already listed my favorite!


Sephora have a 20% friend&family online event last week
I been struggle whether to purchase or not until the very last day
because not too much of a chance that Sephora have sale promotion!

1) Urban Decay Naked Palatte - original price $48

2) Smashbox hydrating primer - original price $42
perfect for winter since my skin will be dry in a cold weather!




a must-have eyeshadow palette in every girl's cosmetic box!
the color is very basic, brow and useful!

& it comes with a small urban decay's famous bestsellers- eyeshadow primer
to lock the eye color and long lasting!


I am very addicted into orange color lately, if you don't know

That day when i step into Sephora store front,
i spot this blush under their "HOT NOW" section
It sounds so irresistible, and so do the color!

It might look pinkish in above picture
but it were orange in actual item! 

It was from Tarte,
called "Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush" in blissful color
original price $25


orange lipstick was one of my mission to own in this season
but i am still searching for that perfect orange lipstick ... still searching!

anyways,
Kate Spade have start a cosmetic lipstick line!
and they have a 20% on last weekend too!
too bad it end already ;)

I never owned anything from Kate Spade before,
so i am thinking the lipstick will begin my journey with Kate!

The color i bought is FUCHSIA FETE*
It was a beautiful light orange mix with pink color
it is hydrate and that is why i listed it as my favorite now!



My current lipsticks closet ;D

Thanks to my lovely boyfriend who purchase both Dior, and Nars lipstick for me ;)
I am sure the happiest woman ^^


My lipstick, were either pink or orange or red now.

Love Dior lipstick too! 
It was shiny and moisture.

and Nars pure matte lipstick in Carthage color was also my favorite!
because the color is very rich.

Labels: , ,