bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, November 22, 2011
cherish the love
posted at: @10:13 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?




no such word can actually describe how happy i was inside my heart,
and so many "thanks you" still can't express the appreciation i want to let you know


nobody can guarantee all these happiness or love will remain the same in the future,
promises can't be trust,
as long as we're both happy in this very moment now,
we should've cherish and appreciate it.


thanks you for those who always love me :)
especially, this man.

Labels: , ,