bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, October 4, 2011
p&p wedding
posted at: @7:56 PM // 3 comments // leave me a comment?

oh mine!
it is been almost 2 year i haven't update my blog
wtf ><"
because i left my camera at boyfriend's place

& weather is getting colder

i don't even have the mood to take photo or dress up ;(

anyway, a bunch of photo for today's post

attend boyfriend cousin's wedding 2 weeks ago with all his family


in the morning, went to church to prepare and set up the place


bubble as a gift for every one after the ceremony


this is where the magic happen, well i mean, the wedding ring ;D


adorable lamp with candle & light in it


the ceremony's booklet


the beautiful bride - peachy ^^



i loves how the white carpet have their name on it ;)


holding hand tight with boyfriend during ceremony :)

lovesss the pearl bracelet he bought me last year, so much.


i am starving, i still remembered how tasty the dumpling were haha

putting their names/sign on the paper as a last step in the ceremony


my duty - bubble girl! LOLS


aww ;)



rush back to boyfriend's home to get changed for night party


& ta-da! changed into my short cream dress with more pearl!
hehe


before head out..


boyfriend's cousin

omg my slipper ><"


cute cake!


buddha as a card holder


and a wishing tree for every guest to put their wishes on


boyfriend's mom ^^


boyfriend is totally getting wasted and drunk that night LOLS


gorgeous dawn, aww!
SHE IS TOO TALL, NOT FAIR ;(


OMFG
boyfriend's mom is awesome, isn't her? HAHHAHAHAHs


& last silly photo to end this blog


hopefully i will blog soon LOLs


Labels: ,