bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, August 18, 2011
Say "Hola" to DR, part 2
posted at: @10:51 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

continues of my DR trip photo journey;



before sun tan.

 after 5 days at DR,my skin tone is double darker than this ;'(



what's up with that sleepy face! ><"


a guy who sold cigar in the resort keep pursued us to try a sample of cigar
we tries, and surprisingly it taste good, and love the smell of vanilla
so we bought a pack(10 piece) from him, which cost $15usd

i am good at bargain ;')
because the guy originally said $20!


amazing view from our room


dinner time.

loves my room number 119*, similar to my bday ;)


club monaco dress & zara sandal

everytime it comes to vacation or beach,
white piece of dress is my must-have


oh man i beat him at this game!
well, he win the second time ;(


today's buffet - a huge huge plate of sushi!



the buffet dining room, where we spend our most time's meal here



unlimited refresh drink & alcohol is so amazing ;D


after dinner, we went for a beach-walk


yes, we both wear white too ^^


some stall that sells little gifts/cigars,etc


& time to sleep, and watch korean drama together ;D




Labels: , , , , ,