bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, July 18, 2011
just blogging
posted at: @8:45 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

have a wonderful weekend with my boyfriend
exploring the amazing restaurant week at some perfect nyc view restaurant
walking around in tribeca park, near the river
and watch transformer movie finally! 


curled my hair for last friday's date night with boyfriend


can't wait to go out and dine in at some fancy restaurant ^^


happened today.

helping a friend during his photoshoot

it is fun! 


today actually the first day of my Uniqlo's job orientation

damn wish me luck ><"


Outfit of the day;
urban outfitters top
asos belt
forever 21 black skirt
gold 3 ball necklace from my boyfriend, bought at soho :)


& paired it with a super sprinkly flat shoes from Zara



Labels: , , ,