bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, July 6, 2011
just blogging
posted at: @12:07 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


Me&boyfriend decide to make our own potato chips
fresh, much tastier and no preservatives at all!

super easy to make it tho.

all you need is potato from supermarket
slice them into thin pieces
fries them in oil till it turn golden brown

after that,
just place the chips on a napkin to absorb the oil

a couple minutes later,
sprinkle some seasoning, such as chili powder, pepper, garlic salt
then it is all done ;)


the night before 4th of July,
boyfriend cooking his specialty shrimp pasta (because i am a shrimp lover!)

turn off all the lights in the house
lights up the candle

& we have a nice candle light dinner in the house ^^

i loves how finally he can be romantic once in a while! :D



need some luck for tmr event!

i hope i can make it in one shot
wish me luck! :)

Labels: , , ,