bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, July 31, 2011
iphone photos/weekend outing
posted at: @10:24 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

some of my i-phone photos taken 
what i did yesterday & today.





using intagram



on the bus going to meet some friends for dinner




on a friend's roof top for some beer&chat session ;)
oh what a good night with some terrific view!



today,
saw these cute twin dogs & i end up keep following them until i got a good pictures of them ;D




@ Gyu-Kaku for lunch happy hour ;)




2 drink, fries calamari for appetizer, garlic noodle, butter mushroom,
three meats and mas-mallow chocolate dessert

the bill came out only $34 with tax!

nothing beat gyu-kaku happy hour, honestly!




after lunch, walked to 14st Barneys&Noble to relax
reads some job interview book & magazine



loving my new Nars bright-red lipstick ^^




remind us of San Francisco
because we once saw this there




trying to walked from 14st to 23rd trying to shop at bed bath&beyond
& we end-up walking into home depot

then we saw cactus

then i told boyfriend :" remembered 2 months ago while i was moving, someone promised that he will buy me a cactus so i can put on my table."

he then turned around, and said lets buy a cactus!

wtf? 

fine, lets do it then 

a cactus, a new vase for it, total cost $11 ;)

thanks boyfriend anyway ^^




my 16month anniversary little gift from boyfriend
because i am a lipstick lover ;')


Labels: , , ,