bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, July 2, 2011
High Line/Love Bird/Friends
posted at: @11:51 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

updating some photos from last week

When: Last Wednesday
Who: Friends 
Where: High Line Park, Chealsea/ NYC
What: Walk around the city, friends talk & dinner



One of my best girlfriend, Carmen Leung ;')


& her boyfriend.

Love candid shot, i loves shooting it!




Been always wanna try some sunset shot like this

amazing sunset setting, lovely couple madly in love


at night, dinner with some other galfriends in "The Park" restaurant
italian cuisine, big dinning/garden area, romantic setting

too bad, 
the food wasn't amazing to us

a great night with great friends!

Labels: , , ,