bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, June 13, 2011
outfit/weekend
posted at: @4:02 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

weekday, as usual, it is time to blog :')

this weekend's weather sucks.
rain/thunderstorm, blah blah ;x



yesterday, went to Brooklyn to karaoke with friends.

urbanoutfitters. polka dot top
asos. inner black dress
zara. flat shoes
zara. giant brown bag


newly bought necklace.

aldo. konwinski bead necklace <3


& bracelet bought/gave by my lovely boyfriend ^^
from, soho new york




Follow . p h o t o . d i a r y  //  к i я в у  ★

Labels: , ,