bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, May 14, 2011
random,friends,foods,shopping
posted at: @10:37 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

currently: smiley face ^_*

enjoying my day off
relaxing on the couch
watching a cable movie
have a great dinner
just ate a piece of delicious spring checker cake
and soon enjoying my favorite macaroon ;D

aww what a lovely saturday!

anyways, still have to blog about last week.
random outing with friends,
eating my favorite Thai cuisine,
great conversation and updates between gals only,
shopping and of cause don't forget mother's day!


Lychee flavor Thai iced tea ;D


curry puff
(not as good as malaysia's curry puff tho :P)


fried calamari with Thai chili sauce

yummmmmmms!


tofu, beef, spring roll in a bowl with tasty sauce


crispy fish, still, that Thai sauce rocks ^^


gals only, told u.


my favorite way to start off my summer

but, why is the weather is so freaking cold ;(


my way of saying "happy mother's day!"

pretty flowers to show my appreciation for someone special


as a flower delivery gal to my aunt at her work place


getting myself ready for the sun and beaches!

oh yellow, what a cute color :)

bought this at H&M, super good deal.
only $9.90 a set


thanks boyfriend :)