bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, May 3, 2011
just blogging
posted at: @9:34 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?



last saturday,
finally went uptown to get my favorite lady m crepes
and take a lovely walk around central park with boyfriend.
this silly boyfriend know i love the cake too much,
so all he do is staring at me eating the tasty cake and smile,
trying his best try not to steal a bite.
i know you loves me, i always do.
lying on the green grass, starring at the sky, we share some hearty talk.


hand holding, piggyback ride, slow walk thru central park;
it feels like we're the old couple.

will we?



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



look of the day;
jeans or short?


denim short / Forever 21
grey cardigan/ cotton on

shoes/ UrbanOutfitters
beaded necklace/ Forever 21



Labels: , ,