bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, April 12, 2011
these hot lips
posted at: @8:36 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Not only i am a blush's lover.
always, cosmetics too of cause!

whatever new launch on the cosmetics table,
it always sound so tempting to me.

last couple years, i am still very obsess to blush.
from pink to orange to bronze.
i have them all.


now my new obsession goes to LIPSTICK!


lets see what i got for myself before my cosmetic box are full of them, 
soon, one day!



(right) Yves Saint Laurent & Dior (left)

USD $34.00 / USD $28.00


looking hot and cute, isn't them :) 

It is both pink, in different way/shape/color.


YSL ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Silky SensualRadiant Lipstick SPF 15

- "Fetish Pink"


every girl should own a YSL lipstick laying in their pouch,
i think so :D

the color is so adorable.



Dior new Addict Lipstick

-"IT PINK"


it is hydrating and volumizing formula dresses lips with a veil of addicting color & spectacular shine


very pretty. and watery shine.

and don't be scare, the color itself is very soft and less bright than what you think.




since Astroboy say he will buy me the next lipstick after he got pay next month,
i already start looking for my next hot orange lipstick,
just letting you know astroboy :)
i been listening and paying attention to every word you say.
HA ^^



Labels: