bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, April 27, 2011
photos of Baltimore trip
posted at: @8:54 PM // 2 comments // leave me a comment?

favorite photos of my spring break trip with my family last week

last year 2010 spring break,
me&astroboy made our frist trip there.
we fall in love.

it was a beautiful place.

after that, we always mentioned about going back one day soon.

so now, we did it ;)

& brought along my favorite family.

this is a wonderful trip.



5 hour road trip from Long Island to Maryland.

check in to Radisson Place hotel made us all mad excited.

make up, check, and lets go!



waited for the elevator.


he said, he don't like my cute minnie camera strap ;'P
blehh who cares


hand holdings, making sure we won't lose the kids.



favorite ;')


what a beautiful town.
the famous attraction of Baltimore, the inner harbor.



my lunch.

crab leg $12.00
& crabcake $10.00
crab soup too $4.75


please somebody tell him, he needs a haircut!


green grass, blue sky, perfect weather, loved one with me

this is enough.



Jonathan keep stealing my boyfriend to give him a piggyback ride.

i am jealous ;(


happiest moment of the day.

together, a horse ride, like a fairytale princess & the prince charming

happily ever after.



thanks you ;')
for never letting go of my hand at any moment


i'm happy ;D


hey! where is my piggy-back ride then?



shopping at Urban Outfitters.

spot the little one?
it is Harrison, my awesome nephew.


i got the hat for him,
but oh well, he is the boss that paid for bill

hahas



shopping always made a girl happy
it never fail, always work like a magic stick

thanks you boyfriend ;D



cousin, keegan yap.



thanks for everything,
for being a great baby sitter taking care after my cousin&nephews,
giving them so much fun and joy.

Labels: , ,