bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, April 20, 2011
IKEA Brooklyn
posted at: @6:46 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

raining Saturday.

rain real heavy, a bit of thunderstorm.

rain boot, checked.


my boyfriend said:"who care about the stupid weather. we still going to Ikea!"
i answer, hmmm... okay dokey ><"



Water taxi free on saturday&sunday. Awesome!

Just take 4/5/6 train to Wall Street,
and walk all the way down to water taxi station.



Seriously thinking to bring these cute things home.

Ehh, i can't!

at least wait till i move to new york city first.



purple hoodie from boyfriend,
blame the nasty cold weather!


Hilarious. Ha :D

by the way, 
his 21st birthday reach soon within 3 hour!
OMFG.


those will be at my home soon. LOLS
no kidding.


he will be such a cute girl if he is actually a female.
don't think so?


wandering at the corner thinking what is next, for my room.

i need cash, i need sugar daddy :P


Ikea meatball always serve the best meatball in the town!

these 3 plate & 2 unlimited refill drink cost USD17.00 w/ tax


Labels: , , ,