bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, April 28, 2011
spring spree
posted at: @4:38 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Spring inspiration
orange. color. accessories

& affordable of cause ;D

orange nail, orange lip, orange shirt, orange skirt
orange spring is the inspiration




Forever 21. floral denim short / $14.80

& toggle button beaded necklace / $8.80



 Urban Outfitters. top long sleeve 
 sale price $10.00 


 H&M. chic hair accessories 
also can be wear as a bracelet, necklace, belt
$5.80



been eye-ing on this orange skirt before i even came to new york city!
been checking it out every times i went zara,
finally i decided to bring it home today. LOLS

orange skirt / Zara
$39.00



with a lovely beaded necklace & simple white shirt will made you look stunning enough!

white shirt purchased from Zara long time ago.



or.

wear it like a under bubbly skirt match with a cute cardigan & necklace

lovely enough?


Labels: , , ,