bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, April 22, 2011
back!
posted at: @11:14 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Helloooo New York City.

 I am back!


5 hour road-trip to Baltimore,Maryland is killing me.
my butt hurt so much ><"

more roadtrip in the future?
ehh let me think again. 


Oh Sakura Sakura, you are just beautiful as you sound!

in love with walking on the street while all the Sakura is blooming :)

but bad for the boyfriend because he have allergy. sucks.



The day in Baltimore is super warm and cheering.


Outfit ;
scarf - h&m
shoes - shopruche.com
blue inner dress - Urban Outfitters
outer navy blue baggy shirt - Topshop
bag - zara
sunglasses - rayban




Happily looking after boyfriend purchasing something for me in the store! ;D

wearing boyfriend military jacket while the weather is getting so cold around evening

it fits me perfectly. Ha




will post more photos next blog!


Labels: , , ,