bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011
oh chatime
posted at: @8:40 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Second day.

since my brother & his gf went to China to restock some new clothes for his store
me& mama g agreed to helped him to take care the store for a week.

Ugh super bored ;'/


temporary "BOSS" of the week!
Whoooooo ><"

Days in Malaysia are so make-up free.

I start to enjoy wearing NO-MAKE UP everyday now ^^
I likey.


ehh, still hoping those ugly acne scar will go away asap.


Oh thanks papa g.
you save my day.

Just when i craved for bubble tea so badly in the store,
my papa came back with my favorite chatime's drink!

It is Hawaiian Fruit Tea / RM6.90.




New addiction starting this post,
which is using toycamera*
loving these vintage/sepia/fake lomo picture effect!


oh, such a creative piece of work. oh favorite.

Labels: ,