bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, March 15, 2011
my collection
posted at: @9:46 AM // 1 comments // leave me a comment?

new blog-skin layout.
like it?

right/side bar/photo bar are click able (do try),
it will link you to my profile,archive,friends link,chatbox
& follow me subscribe.


i'll still try for more new layout because i still haven't meet my mr.perfect blogskin yet ;D

hoping to add more&more crew-star to my camera collection.
they're my love :)


left - a vintage film canon camera from my friend
holding this vintage film cam is just feeling special, yet so different.
only if i know how to function it,
it sure will be my everyday street snapshot toy.

& nowadays, film is just too expensive to play with.


right - a fisheye lomography camera
remembered a couple years ago where everyone actually own one of this fisheye photos
just so cool. i mean the fisheye effect.


middle - the smallest camera you ever see?
Ha. of cause it is not really a real camera.
it just a toy. actually, it is a girl's jewelry.

i got this as one of the birthday gift from my lovely gal named cyndi*

she know i am a photography lover.


a gift with thoughts&love, is what always kept in my heart :)

Labels: