bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, March 13, 2011
mission failed
posted at: @5:21 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Not a good week/day ever since of what happened at Japan & other areas.

PRAY FOR JAPAN & INDONESIA.


Supposedly will go hair salon for some trim and hair dye session today.

My room and bed is too comfy that I don't even wanna leave them behind.
& skyping with Astroboy is too!

Since i still have a couple unused hair-dye products,
so i decide to do it on myself.


Bought it at New York, Chinatown // cost $16 USD.


These are what included.
a plastic glove . an instruction paper. two bottle of ingredient.


& then you mix container 1 into container 2.
and gently move up-side-down so the liquid can blend in together.

Then wear your gloves,
put lotion around your neck
and shampoo your hair with the liquid.


Waited for 20-30 minutes, and you can wash it off!

very simple.


While waiting,
I made myself a roasted beef instant noodle.


i hate the taste.


Also, handmade some fresh squeeze ice lemon :)
& a piece of Tiramisu bought by yoke.


Oh Sunday ^^

Labels: